Best Baby Food Blenders and Reviews
Updated January 2018
Making baby food from scratch is a personal preference yet one thing is certain; you need an appliance to do the job. A baby food blender provides the easiest and quickest way to make baby food in one meal or a large batch of food for your baby.
Most baby food blenders come as two in one models, integrating steamers for cooking food before blending. Of course, there are other ways of making baby food without steamers and blenders but they can be hectic, slow and irritatingly ineffective. For instance, stirring the food with a whisk can puree food but will leave chunks which are unsuitable for a baby.
If you considering making baby food at home, you will need the best baby food blender or food processor. The former is well suited for already well-cooked solids or liquids and is not good at handling raw solids, but it makes smooth purees. A food processor can chop, slice, dice or puree and it usually works at one speed so it take longer than a blender.
We picked the best of these appliances in the market and you will learn about them later on. We have also prepared a buying guide that will lead you to the best blender for baby food. Here is a brief intro of our best model:
Baby Food Blender Buyers Guide
There are several products that can be used to make baby food and they all have distinct features. Knowing the crucial features that make the best baby food steamer blender will help you make better choices when shopping.ere
Benefits of a baby food steamer and blender
You may be wondering whether it is worth buying a baby food steamer and blender but if you are still undecided, here are some of the benefits that come from it;
- Time saving: making baby food can be hectic if you are using a pot, steamer and blender as separate units. A food baby maker lets you prepare the ingredients, pop in the food maker and then serve to your baby. Making food in all-in-one appliance saves a considerable amount of time. Most appliances will complete the process averagely within 15 minutes.
- Reduced cleaning: again, preparing food in a single appliance means there is less mess to clean as compared to dealing with separate appliances. Most baby food steamer blenders are even dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning.
- Different food textures: a spoon weaned toddler needs to develop from smooth textures to mashes and chunks. A baby food steamer and blender allows you to enhance the transition with the touch of a button.
- More preserved nutrients: nutrition experts have it that steaming food helps to retain more natural ingredients as compared to boiling. Making baby food at home ensures that the food is fresh and not full of additives and flavours like off the shelf baby food.
- Cost effective: you can cut off your food expenditure by making homemade baby food rather than buying retail bought jars every week. Furthermore, your baby adapts to the homemade flavours and they start enjoying home cooked meals like the rest of the family.
Criteria for choosing the best baby food maker
Here are the critical considerations to choosing the best baby steamer blender:
- Performance: the quality of the finished food is very important as it basically the whole point of buying the appliance. The best blender for baby food makes smooth, even purees. Others leave much to be desired and they should not be tolerated. Maybe they leave some chunks in food or they don’t puree fine enough.
- Ease of use: a good blender for baby food should be easy to use. You must be able to make baby food easily and quickly. This is where features like one-touch control, few parts to juggle and helpful manual come in handy.
- Good capacity: this factor relies on personal preference. You may be in need of a baby food processor that makes several batches in one go while someone else may prefer one that makes one meal at a time. No matter your preference, the capacity should just be ideal for your baby’s needs.
- Cleaning: you will be cleaning the baby food maker on a regular basis so it must be easy to clean. For models with blades, you must assess how safe the cleaning can be. Other models conveniently clean in a dishwasher. Avoid models that cannot be opened as they are susceptible to harmful mold. Generally, a good blender for baby food should be easy to clean, whether handwashing or machine washing.
- Portability: sometimes you will be out and about and you must take your baby food maker with you. In that case, your appliance should be easy to sneak into your baby bag. Portability also includes the ability to make food on the go.
- Durability: it is essential that your baby food maker lasts through your baby’s weaning period. Pay attention to the toughness of the blade, the container material and sturdiness of the containers and supplied accessories. Ensure that they do not crack or melt and the motor does not burn out.
- Price: you can be sure to find a good performing blender for whatever budget. There are models for as low as £10 while others will go for up to £100.
Never buy junk again.
Sign up for our newsletter to get new reviews each week.
Opt out or contact us at any time.
Our Top 8 Baby Food Blender Reviews
Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender
OUR BEST PICK
- Steams food to preserve nutrients and flavour in food.
- Blends easily to a variety of textures for every weaning stage.
- No transfer between steaming and blending which reduces any chances of mess.
- Easy to use, clean and it is baby safe for total reassurance (BPA free).
- It has an automatic timer so you can set, leave and then simply serve and store.
The Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender makes it incredibly easy to prepare healthy meals for your little one with no mess and less stress. The appliance steams vegetables, fruits and meat and preserves the key nutrients and flavour in food.
What’s more? The baby food blender blends to a wide range of textures making it suitable for every stage of a baby’s development. It starts with small amounts of pureed food, to more bulky textures to larger portions for the adventurous baby.
With this blender, there is no transfer of food between steaming and blending; it automatically blends so there is no decanting between steps. This reduces mess and saves food.
The blender is simple to use and it has easy functions including steam or blend function that allow you to personalise the cooking experience based on the stage you are in your weaning process.
It also comes with a range of tableware including easy weaning spoons ideal for baby’s first feeds and easy scoop bowls with triangular bases for simple scooping. When on the go, you can make use of the snack pots for mess free eating. In short, this unit has everything you need to feed your baby, from weaning to independent feeding. The whole unit is BPA free for the safety of your baby.
- It is a bit on the small side. For instance, you can only get maybe half of a typical sized potato in one go, but as soon as you mix foods together, it proves to be no longer convenient. And it will take long to puree all the vegetables.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender is a well-designed model with some unique features. The auto timer for instance is a great feature for when you don’t have to stand there and watch. It does blend easily and to different textures, of course, depending on the stage of weaning.
We also like the ease of cleaning due to the small number of parts of this unit and the supplied accessories for extra convenience. Most importantly the unit is BPA-free so you can rest assured of your baby’s well-being.
Our research found varied concerns about this product but the most common issue is the small size of the jar. It is not as effective when blending a mixture of foods as compared to small chunks. It also takes quite a lot of time to finish the job.
Overall, the Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender is a good blender that comes at a decent price but one that needs your patience. You just have to adapt to it and everything will be smooth afterwards. Due to the size issue, we think it can be awesome for the early stages of weaning when you don’t need to mix up a lot in the container.
Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender Review
BEST OF THE BEST
- A 2-in1- solution for preparing baby food for every stage of weaning.
- Makes nutritious meals easy; steams and blends vegetables, fish, meat or pulses.
- Powerful steaming and blending performance.
- Easy to use, clean and store.
- Includes a recipe booklet to make things during the weaning process.
- It has a downloadable app which contains all information and guides on using the appliance.
The Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender is ideal for preparing nutritious baby meals at home for every stage of weaning. The major benefit of this blender is versatility in that it only prepares vegetables but also fruits, fish or even meat.
This blender features Philips Unique Steam technology that lets the steam circulate upwards from the bottom, ensuring that all the ingredients are uniformly cooked without boiling. The cooking liquids, goodness and texture are all retained for blending.
Once you ingredients are steamed, the next thing is blending. By lifting up the jar, flipping it over and locking it in place, you can blend the contents to your desired consistency.
A recipe booklet is included containing 12 age-appropriate recipes. Along with this is information on weaning to help you give your little one a healthy start in life and create good, lifelong eating habits. There is also helpful general advice to make things easier for you during the weaning process.
The 2-in-1 baby food blender is designed with practicality and ease of use in mind along with intuitive settings. Filling water is quite easy as well as cleaning and storing since it comprises of just a few parts. Talking of storage, the equipment takes up very little space in your cupboard, on the worktop or anywhere you can place it in your kitchen.
The Philips AVENT SCF870/21 even has a downloadable app – Philips Easy Weaning – AVENT healthy weaning guide – which has all the information and advice on weaning your baby. The recipe and step-by-step cooking guides are available in form of videos to help make weaning as easy as possible.
There are simple tips on how to make the best use of this 2-in-1 baby food maker. For instance, making sure the sieve is properly pressed into the jar lid is paramount to avoid appliance damage. As well, you must not move or shake the jar during blending. You will find more precautions in the supplied manual or on the app.
- This 2-in-1 appliance is not long-lasting. On top of that, it is an expensive model yet it’s a shame it doesn’t beat the test of time. It is also a bit noisy when blending and the mixing jar is quite small.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender is very convenient and the functions of this appliance are exemplary. The design is great and there are few components that make up the whole unit. On that note, you will find this unit pretty easy to take apart, clean and put together.
The provided information and advice on taking care of your baby is something to appreciate. Furthermore, they have an app which still offers the same information including ready recipes to get you started right away. You will also love the quick preparation process of this unit in three simple steps; steam, flip and blend.
Of course, there are a few flaws with this unit. The major concern is durability of the appliance which our research showed that it can’t last a year or so. It is also a very expensive model compared to most other baby food makers available.
Apart from that, the unit performs incredibly well when in use. It’s an absolute must pick baby food blender to use for a couple of months, and if you can spend higher.
Babymoov Nutribaby Classic Multifunction Baby Food Processor - Steamer, Blender & Sterilizer Review
BEST FOR LARGER FAMILIES
- Integrated with 5 functions for warming, sterilising, steaming, defrosting and blending.
- It features LCD screen to easily manage the different functions.
- Includes 2 baskets for separating the food groups and thus preserve nutrients and flavour.
- It has a large capacity; cooking – 1500ml and blending 600ml
The Babymoov Nutribaby Classic Multifunction Baby Food Processor is a baby food maker that you can use right from birth to when the baby is ready for weaning and beyond. This is possible due to its integrated five functions that make it easy to care for your little one all throughout. Even more, the unit has a LCD screen that enables you to make the select the functions and cooking with ease.
Steam cooking function maintains the nutritious values of foods, freshness and flavour. Mixing function prepares sauces, soups and purees and Defrosting function is for small meals prepared in advance. For super cleaning of the bottles, jars and accessories, there is the Warming function and the advanced Sterilising function.
This Babymoov model boasts to have the biggest capacity on the market; the cooking baskets can hold up to 1500ml and the mixing bowl up to 600ml. We will lie to you that we have checked with all other blender capacities but those values are incredible in any case. When others are worried about the small sizes of blenders in their kitchens, you can prepare enough food for your little and store for later feeding. The large capacity is especially ideal for twins or even for the whole family.
The baby food processor guarantees food that is well cooked with all its nutrients and flavours preserved. What’s even interesting is that it is automatic and programmable, cooking food to your desired requirements. The unit even memorises your last cooking time. When it comes to storage, the cooking and blending units can be separated for ease of storage.
There are 2 alarms, audio and visual which alerts during the end of cycle, insufficient water level and when there is a bad connection.
To go through the wide range of culinary possibilities of this model, you can visit their blog or download their free customisable app - Cooking Baby food / Cuisine de Bebe. You will find over 400 different recipes, 150 cooking tips and even a more advanced search by age, food, or mum’s special recipes. Basically, there’s almost everything for varied tastes.
This baby food blender is built to last and is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- There are a lot of parts to wash unlike many other models due to the separate blender and cooking pot. It is also not does puree small chunks of food effectively.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Babymoov Nutribaby Classic Multifunction Baby Food Processor is a sophisticated model with 5 functions that make your work easy. Inputting the functions is easy via the LCD screen.
But what really stands out with this model is the large capacity for both the cooking and blending units. Most people will love the space for preparing a lot of food yet on the other side it does not prove worthy for small portions. So somehow, some may find it useless for weaning.
The lifetime guarantee is good but even so these products at some point end up in your kitchen store. Keeping in mind that there are many parts in this unit, it might take a bit longer to clean than some other models.
Nonetheless, this baby food processor is a great choice for parents with twins, for use as a whole family or if you simply fancy large sized products.
Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender Review
BEST BUDGET BABY FOOD BLENDER
- Compact food blender ideal for blending small chunks of food.
- Features 2-speed setting for varied textures, purees, mash and chunks.
- Easy to clean as the container and blade are suitable for a dishwasher.
- It has a safety lock on the lid to prevent the food from contamination.
The Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender is a compact baby food blender ideal for preparing small chunks of vegetables and fruits. It comes with 2-speed settings which allow you to blend food to different textures and it has pulse action for consistent blending.
When you have the contents ready for blending, the safety lock feature will be handy to protect the food from contamination. It also ensures that your other young children may not mess with the blender. The blender is easy to use and clean due to its small size and also the fact that the blade and container are suitable for a dishwasher, of course, for top shelf only. The base can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and never immersed in water.
On the use of this blender, Tommee Tippee recommends that you wash the bowl, lid and knife blade in soapy water and dry thoroughly, and this should be done before and after every use. For information, the knife blade is extremely sharp so you should handle it with care.
The unit is supplied with Tommee Tippee’s Explora tableware to make weaning easier. There are easy wean spoons for baby’s first feeds and they are made from super soft silicone for babies little mouths. In addition, it includes unique scoop bowls for scooping and snack pots for easy and mess free eating on the go. Other accessories include Explora freezer storage pots and tray and Explora cool and mash bowl.
- The blender is not much effective as it leaves large lumps and some of the food ends up on the sides. It is also very small.
Thoughts and Recommendations
As compact as it is, the Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender has two speed settings allowing you to produce smooth purees and coarser textures. The pulse action will even give you good control over the consistency.
If you plan to buy this model, then you will benefit from a wide range of accessories that will make your weaning adventure a bliss.
On the downside, this blender is less effective as it leaves some larger chunks in the mixture. Perhaps the motor does not generate enough power to give smooth purees. The small size of the blender is good for some but others may find it otherwise.
In simple terms, the Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender is a sizeable blender for basic preparation of fruits and vegetables. If you already have a steamer and you just want a quick way to blend small chunks, this blender is ideal. And by the way, it is very affordable.
NUTRiBULLET Baby Food Processor Review
- It can make food suitable for babies in every stage of development since you can switch between making pureed food and chunkier baby food.
- Prepares baby food real quick, making it a cost effective and nutritional option to store-bought baby food.
- It is supplied with dishwasher safe cups and thus they are easy to clean.
- It has a compact design which provides convenient storage for the fridge or freezer.
With the NUTRiBULLET Baby Food Processor, making nutritious, preservative-free homemade baby food is easy. The baby food processor can take care of your baby’s feeding needs throughout their development, thanks to the ability to switch between making smooth purees and chunkier baby food.
This processor is simple to use and can make food in a matter of seconds. To prepare food, simply add your ingredients to the batch bowl or short cup, place it on the power base, and push and twist for instant, nutritious fresh baby food.
The thing that makes this food processor efficient is its integrated sharp, flat milling blade. It can blend relatively hard ingredients like oats and other grains into smooth cereals for the ideal first meal, making it perfect for toddlers as well as younger babies. It also comes with recipe booklet which gives a lot of ideas and at what stage of the baby’s development to try which ingredients.
The batch bowl even allows you to make large chunks of baby food which can be refrigerated in the storage containers, which contain built-in adjustable dates to keep you informed of when you made your last batch.
Furthermore, the NutriBullet Baby Food Processor comes with 6 storage cups to help you store processed baby food. For convenient storage, simply pour the baby food into the cup, twirl the lid to seal, then adjust the date dial to today’s date so that you have your homemade baby food “made on” date. Freezer trays are also included for freezing excess food to ensure no waste.
- The unit is poorly constructed and some components become faulty after a number of uses. Also, you can’t dishwash any of it apart from the cups only.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The NUTRiBULLET Baby Food Processor is a really good blender that makes perfectly smooth purees of almost everything. The flexibility of switching between smooth purees and chunkier foods is great as this baby food processor will be handy throughout your baby’s development. On that note, there is even a booklet with recipes for every stage of weaning.
You will also appreciate the supplied cups that make it easy to store baby food and the advantage is that they are dishwasher friendly, how the main unit is not, which is the major flaw with this appliance. The fact that you can even set dates on the storage containers is quite a unique idea and many will love it.
Yes, the NUTRiBULLET Baby Food Processor can make both fine and chunky baby food but in our opinion, it’s the best baby food processor for making smooth purees.
Andrew James Digital Baby Food Maker Compact Blender And Steamer To Cook And Puree Food Review
GREAT VALUE AT UNDER £50
- Features 10 pre-set functions for various foods including apple. Potato, peas and chicken.
- It has LCD display for easy selection of the functions.
- Includes multiple safety locks to prevent mishaps along with a non-slip feet grip work surface.
- Easy to clean since the parts are dishwasher safe (non-electrical parts).
- The plastic is BPA free for the safety of your little one.
This 2-in-1 blender and steamer allows you to make all kinds of organic, nutritious baby food with a touch of a button – a simple way to keep hungry babies happy and healthy. The Andrew James Digital Baby Food Maker Compact Blender And Steamer To Cook And Puree Food comes with 10 pre-set functions that lets you cook to your baby’s needs.
Preparing foods such as potato, pumpkin, carrot and apple is easier through selecting the appropriate time which is usually between 15 and 25 minutes. An LCD display makes it easy to select the functions and clearly shows the activated function and counts down the remaining time during the cooking process. Any selected function can also be stopped manually anytime.
The functions also allow you to steam and blend or simply steam only. Steaming food is undoubtedly the best way to retain essential nutrients and vitamins that give your baby a healthy start in life. Featuring stainless steel blades with holes, they smartly allow steam to circulate and cook foods before blending to smooth purees. Talking of the blender, it has a capacity of 950ml with 200W of blending power and features a 500W heating element.
The plastic container and other parts that come into contact with baby food are BPA free for absolute reassurance. The parts are also dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning.
For safety purposes, there are two built-in locks that prevent the appliance from switching on unless the bowl and cover are securely locked in place. Four non-slip feet additionally ground the baby food maker on your table or any work surface for extra peace of mind.
- The unit runs out of steam quickly so you have to consistently fill it up with water after a couple of minutes which sometimes delays the baby food.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Andrew James Digital Baby Food Maker Compact Blender And Steamer To Cook And Puree Food with 10 pre-set functions is ideal for making baby food that suits your baby’s needs.
With a steamer and blender, it allows you to steam and blend simultaneously, or steam only, steam and puree or manually pulse to get the right consistency for your baby. On top of that, the unit is quite powerful for making all kinds of food. The appliance is easy to clean in a dishwasher and the parts are BPA free. Another important aspect of this model are the safety feature.
The downside with this appliance is that it runs off steam but we think that is manageable. At less than £50, this baby food maker is a great model for making various baby food throughout your baby’s development.
BEABA Babycook Food Processor Review
- 4-in-1 food processor which steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats food.
- It cooks food quickly in 15 minutes, preserving essential vitamins and flavours.
- It has a large preparation bowl of 1100ml for making large quantities.
- It comes with a removable steaming basket allowing you to collect cooking juices rich in minerals and vitamins to modulate meal texture.
- Supplied with accessories; spatula, blending/smoothie filter lid and recipes booklet.
- It comes with a manual cyclone-effect blade for tailored mixing based on your baby’s age.
The BEABA Babycook Food Processor is a stylish and functional baby food processor that simply makes cooking time easier and quickie. There are four settings to choose from which include steam, blend, defrost and reheat. Simply add the ingredients into the jug, input your settings, sit back and relax. Your flavours.
A single control button allows you to cook and mix the ingredients. This baby food processor comes with a recipe booklet designed by a baby nutritionist for babies aged 6-24 months. The blade uses manual cyclone-effect for delivering a tailored mixing action that adapts to your child’s consistency. You can make smooth, pureed and chunk foods in this ultra-compact baby food maker.
The unit is supplied with additional accessories including spatula, blend/smoothie filter lid and a cooking basket. A recipe booklet is also included which gives a lot of guides on the right foods based on the age of your baby. The steam basket is very practical, easy to remove and empty the contents into the bowl without getting burnt.
There is a removable steaming basket which collects the cooking juices thus helping to preserve all the natural nutrients and vitamins released during cooking. A measuring bowl is also included for easy measuring of water that goes into the tank. When steaming is finished, the unit automatically switches off with sound and light signal, so no monitoring is required. The appliance is also easy to clean thanks to a removable lid that allows easy washing on the inside.
- It is not a sturdy unit, for instance, the blade comes loose easily letting liquids to seep out from the bottom. It is also another expensive model.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The BEABA Babycook Food Processor is quite an advanced model with a number of functions that can make your cooking experience even better. It’s rare to find one with the ability to steam, blend, defrost and reheat, like what this model can do.
It additionally integrates other unique features such as the manual cyclone-effect blade, a removable steaming basket, auto alarms and security features. The supplied accessories also bring about some extra convenience.
As much as the food processor is effective at making food, durability is questionable with some parts coming apart after a couple of uses.
For the time being, the 4-in-1 baby food processor is hard to beat. If you love the convenience of having to do everything in a single unit, the BEABA Babycook Food Processor is for you. Yet, be willing to spending a lot.
Annabel Karmel by NUK Food Masher and Bowl Review
BEST MANUAL BABY BLENDER
- Bowl has deep rounded sides and grooved base to help mash and serve baby food.
- Masher has a non-slip grip handle for easy mashing.
- Non-slip base helps keep bowl steady on the work surface.
- The bowl and masher form a portable unit ideal for use at home or on the go.
- Both bowl and masher are BPA free so you can rest assured
A masher is a great alternative to a blender and the Annabel Karmel by NUK Food Masher and Bowl is such a quality example. Designed by nutritionist Annabel Karmel, it provides a quick and easy way to make fresh baby food at home or on the go. You can make instant baby food by simply mashing avocado, banana, pear, broccoli or peach on their own or add some milk.
The inner ridges of the bowl, deep rounded sides and the grooved base help mash baby food to a smooth texture, and its compact size is ideal for individual baby portions. It is also great for cooked vegetables such as sweet potato, carrots, parsnip and swede.
It is easy to use thanks to the non-slip grip handle of the masher and the non-slip base of the bowl that ensures it stays steady on the work surface. The masher and bowl are also safe with freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Since the masher does not make purees, it is recommended for making baby food for 6+ months old babies. In any case, it does mash up food very well leaving just a tiny bit of texture. The items are well made and durable so they can be of great use for several months.
- The bowl and smasher become discoloured after several uses. It is also a bit on the small side so it’s not good for making bulk meals, and it does slip to the sides while mashing.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Annabel Karmel by NUK Food Masher and Bowl is a great option for parents on the go. The masher and bowl are sturdy and durable and you will be surprised by the price. Due to its small size, it is only ideal for making small, instant portions. We like the convenience of the set being freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe.
The easy grip handle of the masher make it very easy to use. The non-slip base of the bowl is not that effective as the bowl slips all over the working surface whilst you mash. Perhaps you will have to hold it in place while you mash the contents.
If your baby is 6 months or older, the Annabel Karmel by NUK Food Masher and Bowl can be great solution to making fresh baby food at home and when out and about.
Our final conclusion
Many people are excited by the idea of being able to do multiple functions on a single appliance. From our baby food steamer and blender reviews, it is clear that it is possible to get the right baby food blender that suits your needs. The functionality, usability, food quality and even price of these products differ in a number of ways but they all work towards feeding your baby.
We, therefore, hope that our guide and product reviews will be helpful to you choosing your best baby food maker. From the products in our list, we give you a wrap up of what we think are the best overall in one way or the other.
Our Best Pick
After writing the baby food steamer and blender reviews above, we concluded that the Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender is the best baby steamer blender. The unit steams food to a variety of textures making it ideal for use throughout the different stages of weaning. It steams food and preserves the essential nutrients, vitamins and flavour in food that are important to the healthy growth of a baby.
Ease of cleaning is a crucial consideration when buying the best baby steamer blender. This Tommee Tippee model is just ideal since it has few components to be washed. Another important thing for your baby is food safety and you can rest assured with the BPA free tableware that comes with the unit. From weaning through to independent feeding, the Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender has everything parents need to feed their babies.
Our best baby food processor
This award goes to the NUTRiBULLET Baby Food Processor. It is ideal for parents with busy lives thanks to its easy assembly, hassle free clean-up, compact size and high nutrient extraction power. The compact design makes it easy to store in any kitchen. It makes baby food in seconds which is served into the supplied cups for feeding. Excess food can be kept in the supplied freezer tray too. Dishwasher safe cups gives you peace of mind. The flexibility between making purees and chunkier baby food is a bonus for a model that is very affordable.
Our best all-in-one model
The best combined model from our list is the BEABA Babycook Food Processor. We are talking of a 4-in-1 baby food processor which is able to steam, blend, defrost and reheat baby food. Whatever it does, it preserves the flavours and vital vitamins for your baby’s growth. It is also very versatile, making both purees and chunks. It comes with extra accessories and recipe booklet to guide you through the weaning stages. It is a bit on the expensive side but it is worth every penny.
Our website supports our amazing readers with countless hours of research and testing to help you find the best product so you don't regret making a purchase. You support us through our independently chosen links, which earn us a small commission and cost you nothing but helps support our research.