Choosing The Best Baby Bath & 8 Top Recommended Models
Updated - 22/01/2018
A baby bath is one of the most essential equipment that you need to include in your baby products and accessories list. It gives you an easy time to wash your baby while it provides a safe and comfortable environment for your baby during bath time. Babies can get messy with food splatters and poop smears on top of their dirt list. A baby bath tub is all you need to make washing your baby an easy and fun experience.
When shopping for the best baby bath, you will find so many models claiming to be the best in that picking one is confusing. Note that you don’t have to always pick one with fancy features, something basic might just be good enough.
If you are looking for a baby bath that will suit your needs, then the buying tips in this guide will help you land one. Do you know the various styles of baby baths available on the market today? Read through to learn more.
Baby Bath Buyers Guide
Types of baby baths
Baby baths come in different types as you are about to discover. Below are the most common varieties:
- Standard plastic baby bath:These are basic baby baths usually without any special features apart from an inclined interior that helps in supporting a baby. They are simply plastic tubs for you wash a baby in.
- Hammock baby bath: Sometimes you need to be hands-free so you can wash your baby properly. Hammock baby baths are designed to offer you such freedom as they hold a baby in the right position, allowing you to use your free hands to wash the baby. Some of them come with attachments which can be removed later when the baby can sit up unaided.
- Cushion baby bath: This type is quite unique from other baby bath tubs in that it does not hold water but rather it supports a baby in a regular bath tub. It is still quite easy to use; simply fill your bath tub with water, put the cushion baby bath and water will soak through thus providing an enclosed bath area for your little one.
- Convertible baby bath: These baby baths grow with your baby. They are suitable for newborns, infants and toddlers so they offer the most value for money. They can be adjusted to two or more positions to suit the different stages of a baby’s development.
- Inflatable baby bath: They usually come flat packed yet once filled with water, they create a bath tub for your baby. These are the most portable designs but they trade off their compactness with durability – they are not long-lasting.
- Fold Up baby bath: A fold up baby bath can collapse down to a fraction of its full size and tucked away easily in a drawer or cabinet. They tend to be smaller than most types of baby tubs because of their ability to shrink, making them the easiest to store and take with you on holiday.
- Luxury baby bath: These baby baths have quite advanced features that take the baby bathing experience to a whole new level. They may include a mini shower nozzle for rinsing the baby, automatic bubble machines, and spa jets that circulate water. These models are usually heavier than other baby baths.
- Bucket Bath tub: Looking more a bucket than a bath tub, these baby baths hold sufficient amount of water and keep the baby upright. The kind of enclosure they provide helps to calm a baby especially those who hate bathing. These plastic pails are commonly used in maternity hospitals across Europe.
Best Baby Bath Seat
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat is our best baby bath seat. It has some unique features for a bath seat that we liked a lot. An ergonomic shaped backrest supports your baby’s back and four independent suction pads provide stability when the seat is in the bath. A rotating roller ball is an outstanding feature for keeping the baby entertained whilst bathing. Ideal for babies who can sit up unaided, this bath seat makes bath times quite interesting.
Critical considerations when buying the best baby bath
While it might be confusing to compare different baby baths, below are some important points to consider when deciding on the best baby bath for you and your baby:
- How much water can it hold?: It is important that whatever tub you settle for, it must have enough space to hold an optimum amount of water. Some bath tubs are just too shallow even when fully filled and, of course, you can’t do that for a baby. Others such as the foldable baby baths trade size for ease of storage.
- Stress-free drainage: You are likely to come across baby baths with a drain and plug. These allow you to easily drain water out of the baby tub by unplugging the drain. Drains are usually placed in the walls of the tub or the bottom area.
- Ease of storage: Baby stuff can easily take up the space around your house and in some places. When space is a limited resource, foldable baby bath tubs can be the best solution. We mentioned earlier that these baby baths have the ability to shrink when not in use, thus taking little space in the drawer.
- Temperature indicator: Not all models will have this feature but it is a great thing if you find one with it. It tells you the temperature of the water and thus eliminating the guesswork of whether the water is too hot or cold for your baby.
- Anti-slip surface: A wet baby gets very slippery so a bath tub with an anti-slippery bottom can help keep your baby in place during bath time.
- Rim of the baby bath tub: Consider two important features; smoothness and overhang rim. The rim should be extra smooth with no spiky pieces to prevent you from scraping the baby’s skin when taking them out of the bath tub. It should also overhang the walls so it will be easy to carry when filled with water.
- Easy to dry: Most people tend to overlook the ease of which the baby bath dries. Yet, it is important that the bath tub dries easily and quickly since you are going to wash your baby like twice a day, and you need it ready by the next bath. Keep in mind that a damp baby bath can result to growth of mold which you and the baby cannot tolerate.
Pay close attention to areas or materials that may absorb water and make it hard to fully drain. This relates to the design of the baby bath. If there are spaces that may hold water and make it hard to remove, then you are better off steering away from the particular model.
Never buy junk again.
Sign up for our newsletter to get new reviews each week.
Opt out or contact us at any time.
Top 8 Baby Bath Reviews
Shnuggle Cosy Bath Tub with Bum Bump Support and Foam Backrest Review
OUR BEST PICK
This bath support makes bathing baby easy and safe with a brilliant design with smooth curves and flowing roll top. The Shnuggle Cosy Bath Tub with Bum Bump Support and Foam Backrest is perfectly shaped for baby from birth up to 12 months.
An integrated Bum Bump helps to support a baby whilst they recline in the very early months which ensures you are hands free to wash and play with your baby. In the early stages, you can use one hand to support the baby’s head until they can stay firm themselves.
Once the baby starts to sit forward, the Bum Bump gives even more support and brings more confidence in your baby. The Shnuggle bath ideally grows with your baby, giving them a secure and supportive place to develop essential sitting skills. The unique shape of the bath means that they have room for splashing and playing when they are sitting.
There is a large, soft and warm-to-touch backrest which is very comfortable for table to lie on. When used with bath water at the ideal temperature of 37C, the baby can enjoy longer bath times without ever feeling cold. The backrest also makes baby happy during bath time and minimises the chance of tears.
This bath support is extremely compact and thus ideal for use in the bath, shower, on the floor or even in the kitchen sink, since it is lightweight to carry when filled with water. The base features rubber feet which gives the bath support good grip, preventing it from accidental sliding that may harm the baby. This baby bath comes with 1-year warranty which is good to cover for the recommended time of use. Keep in mind that replacement or repairs will be done at the manufacturer’s discretion and if the bath tub is used correctly.
- Integrated Bum Bump provides support and hands-free bathing.
- Helps baby to start sitting due to its unique shape with smooth curves and flowing rolltop.
- It can be used almost anywhere because it is compact and portable.
- It is safe on any surface due to its grippy base.
- The foam backrest is warm on baby’s skin making them happy and comfortable.
- It is not suitable for smaller babies as they slip down quite easily.
- While the baby is very young and unable to support their own head, it might take two people to bath the baby.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Shnuggle Cosy Bath Tub with Bum Bump Support and Foam Backrest is excellent in terms of support, comfort and practicality. It is one of the few bath supports that you can use in the family bathtub, shower, kitchen sink or even on the floor. The grippy base also makes sure that it stays still on these surfaces.
This baby bath is ideal for all babies to support them during their development. It is especially useful for babies with low body tone, reduced mobility and other additional needs as the support helps the baby to develop core muscles for sitting in a safe, fun environment. For those parents looking for a baby bath to use from stage 1 to stage 2, the Shnuggle Cosy Bath Tub with Bum Bump Support and Foam Backrest is an excellent pick.
Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support Review
The Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support provides maximum comfort and safety for your baby whilst bathing. This baby bath features a soft, plastic pod designed to allow your baby to lie back and let your hands free to wash and play with it, making bath-time so much relaxed and fun.
The design integrates safe, sturdy sides plus an angled area that is made of soft material for your baby. The soft TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) material is specially made to make babies feel warm and safe in bath. There is a water level indicator on the bath support for ensuring optimal amount of water and in turn ensures safety during bath time.
With dimensions of 58.5x33.5x22.5cm, the height is just ideal for easy bathing. It is strong and lightweight (only748g) with a sturdy base and nonslip trim. For information, the maximum recommended weight of this bath support is 14kg. From another perspective, that is why it is also recommended for use with babies up to 6 months. Most babies up to that age are usually below 14kg. This baby support also saves a lot of back and arm ache especially if your baby is long and chucky, as it’s a struggle to hold it constantly while bathing it.
The bath support has a mesh design and this is good for allowing water to drain easily from the bath support as well as dry quickly. It also has an ergonomic design which provides maximum support, comfort and safety when bathing your baby. The bath support is also DEHP, BBP and DBP free so it won’t get smelly or moldy. When it comes to storage, there is a hook plus two carry handles that make it easy to move around and keep it away.
Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support comes with 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. If this bay bath fails to function properly when used as directed under normal conditions within the warranty period, Angelcare will replace or repair the product free of charge.
- It provides safe and comfortable bathing due to the soft TPE material.
- A durable bath support with sturdy base and sides.
- It is lightweight at only 748g.
- Easy to store because of the integrated hook and carry handles.
- It is easy to monitor the amount of water in baby’s bath thanks to the water level indicator.
- It provides great support due to the ergonomic design.
- It allows quick drainage because of the mesh construction.
- The support does not hold up well when the baby starts becoming active. Most baby start kicking out of it at around 4 months old so it might never serve the full 6 months.
- There are also concerns of some of these units coming without some parts.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support is a good bath for babies below six months. It is safe and comfortable for baby with features such as sturdy base and sides, and soft TPE material. Your baby will surely feel warm and relaxed while in this unit. A water level indicator is additionally very useful feature and the bath support is easy to store after every use.
However, we find it a bit useless as the baby grows and starts kicking. One strong kick can flip a baby out of this support and into the water. That means you have to take extra caution when baby is about over 4 months.
That said, we find it ideal for newborns because they will usually lie there as you bath them. Get one of these if you are a newborn mother and you will have so much easy time with your little one. If you want a bath support that will serve you much longer, then we suggest the Shnuggle Cosy Bath Tub with Bum Bump Support and Foam Backrest.
Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath Review
This is one of the most popular baby baths around. The Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath has been designed to keep bath time safe and simple. It features a classic design yet it still has a clean modern edge.
This baby bath is also one of the large-sized baths you can find around with dimensions 78 x 50 x 30cm, making it ideal for use from birth up to 12 months. Some parents have even reported to have used it even longer. With its size, of course, comes a little bit more weight so this baby bath stacks 1.4kg.
The baby bath has an anti-slip bottom which ensures the baby does not slide while in the bath; a great safety feature for your baby. To help prevent slipping on wooden or tile floors, the stand comes with anti-slip feet providing extra reassurance. Arm rests with rubber grips provide support and comfort for your baby while an integral soap holder makes life easy for the parent. It also has a simple drainer design which allows water to flow easily without leaving any stains.
- A large baby bath that can be used from birth to 12 months.
- It is safe for the baby to sit in due to the anti-slip bottom.
- The arm rests provide good support and comfort for the baby.
- It drains water without leaving stains.
- The interior bottom is not effective at preventing the baby from slipping so you will have to hold your baby.
- Its large size makes it tricky to store.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath is a god and sturdy baby bath. It is one of the big boys on the market and most parents will love it for long term use. Some, however, find it too big for newborns. In that case, you can opt for something like the Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support. In any case, this bath is comfortable for your baby and the armrests are an extra good feature. We also like the fact that it easily drains without leaving stains.
The safety features are good but the interior is quite slippery so make sure to hold your baby while washing it. This also means that you may not have the freedom to work handsfree. We think that kind of operation is manageable, and with its big size, the Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath is ideal for babies who at least can sit up and older.
Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub Review
The Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub is the ideal solution when space is a concern without compromising on size. At full size, the tub measures 86.4 x 50.8 x 17.8 cm, yet it folds compactly for storage. The tab is made of blue and white plastic with a duck-patterned vinyl lining which inflates like a pool toy. The vinyl provides a cushioned surface for babies.
There are positions in the tub, one for newborns and the other for larger babies and toddlers, so you will find it pretty useful as the baby can grow with it. Newborns can feel safe in the inclined position and when parents lay the bottom flat, toddlers can have plenty of space to splash and play. There is an easy release drain plug which allows water to flow out.
Upon disassembling the tub, there are four feet that lock into place for the inflatable part to balance appropriately. The tub is sturdy enough and does not use a ridiculous amount of water. A head rest provides support for your baby while you wash it but it’s great for babies who can sit up. You will need to support the baby when it is tiny as they can roll around a bit on the inflatable head rest. That’s ok though than having to hold a slippery baby.
This tub is an everyday-use thing and it can serve for more than 12 months. Summer Infant Inc. gives a 1-year warranty for the first year of use and that’s a good thing in case of any defects. The whole thing easily goes inside a bath and it saves water since you only have to fill the baby bath – with the shower head rather than a big bath. You will not really want to carry it around as it is quite heavy when full. The tub only weighs 1.6kg when folded. You can still take it with you on holiday or camping.
- Large foldable bath tub for using throughout a baby’s development.
- It is comfortable for baby due to its soft vinyl bottom.
- Easy to transport because of the compact design.
- It is water-saving.
- It has two positions; for newborns and toddlers, so it will be useful for a long time.
- It takes very little storage space as it folds away.
- It is a bit challenging to get the four feet to lock into place. The feet are also flimsy so they might not offer long term support.
- The base needs to be blown up and that is somewhat hard.
- The middle section is also not supportive enough.
Thoughts and Recommendations
For the foldable design, the Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub gets a big plus. It’s also an advantage to those who are keen on space. Furthermore, the Summer Infant is perfect for carrying on travels. The vinyl bottom provides a comfortable surface for the baby. Two baby positions makes this tub handy from birth throughout the baby’s development and it can be used for more than 12 months.
There are a few flaws with this tub which you might have to take into consideration before you buy this. All things considered, the Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub is good thing for its practical features.
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat Review
BEST BATH SEAT PICK
This is another kit that allows the baby to sit in the bath with enhanced support while allowing your hands free to bath the baby. You can even bath two babies at the same time. The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat has a unique design and some great features that make baby bathing fun. The bath seat comes in different colours including lime green, pastel blue, pink and primary, so you can choose a favourite.
Bath times are fun when the baby is active and happy and the Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat has been designed with the baby in mind. It has a small rotating ball on the front which will keep your child occupied while enjoying the bath. The bath seat is ideal for toddlers from about 6 months to 12 months.
To keep the fun going, the bath seat features an easy-to-use 360-degree swivel which makes bathtime a breeze. The seat simply turns around in either direction allowing you to bath your baby properly and even allows you to turn the baby completely. So while the little one will be busy playing with the rotating ball, you will be cleaning those hard-to-reach parts.
With this bath seat, you will not find the need the need to support your baby’s head or back; the soft and ergonomically shaped backrest is in place to offer optimal support. That’s somewhat a reason why it’s recommended for children who can sit up by themselves.
There are four independent suction pads which stick onto the bath to secure it in place. Even so, you should never leave your child unattended while in the bath seat. We are talking about the safety of your loved one here and some precautions are a must. There is also a water level indicator that shows the maximum filling point of the tub. Read the supplied manual for more safety precautions.
- The rotating ball keeps baby entertained while bathing.
- Ergonomic backrest offers maximum support for your baby.
- A water level indicator shows the maximum filling level.
- It is easy to bath the baby entirely thanks to the rotating swivel.
- It has a unique design and comes in different colours.
- Suction pads on the bottom help to keep the bath seat in place.
- Sometimes it can be hard to get a baby in and out of the seat as legs can get stuck. Some big babies might not even fit in it.
- It does not stick very well to the bottom of the bath.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat is a brilliant piece designed for babies who can sit up unaided. The rotating ball is a great idea for keeping the baby busy while bathing while the swivel is also good for ensuring you can bath the baby in those difficult areas. It is quite stable, comfortable and safe thanks to all the relevant features we’ve mentioned.
One major flaw relates to the size of this bath seat; Safety 1st forgot that babies are not the same size, so some will not fit into the seat. It could have been better with varying sizes, just like it comes in different colours.
But, for what it is, we can say it’s an intelligent idea that’s well executed for a pretty affordable price. At the time of writing this review, the Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat had approximately 1,300 reviews on Amazon and that can tell you how popular it is. As much as your child can get in and out smoothly, this is a nice kit for bathing your baby.
Mamas & Papas 4538472 Acqua Bambino Two Stage Bath Review
The Mamas & Papas 4538472 Acqua Bambino Two Stage Bath is another good kit that comes with two integral positions. One is specially designed for newborns while the other is good for sitting baby. It is very comfortable from the first time of use and the supportive design means you have both hands free to clean and interact with your baby.
The bath is relatively big with dimensions of 54 x 93 x 26cm yet it is also bulky weighing 1.8kg. This might prove a bit hard to store but you can still leave it in your main bath and take out when there is need. With the space, however, comes enough room for toddlers to splash and play.
An ergonomic backrest allows a baby to sit reclined while getting a bath. This kind of safety support ensures that the baby will not slip under the water during bath time. Speaking of its build, it features the highest quality materials with a pearlescent finish that matches most bathroom decors. It additionally features a plug that allows quick and effective water drainage. Worth mentioning is that this baby bath is ideal for use from birth to when the baby is approximately 12 months. A 3-month warranty is given on this product which is quite short given the product is supposed to be used for a year.
- It gives good support and allows both hands free.
- It is large with two positions so it grows with the baby.
- It has an excellent finish that fits almost any bathroom décor.
- Quick and effective drainage thanks to the integrated plug.
- It needs a lot of space for storage due to its large size.
- The plug is a bit fiddly.
- It is heavy.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Mamas & Papas 4538472 Acqua Bambino Two Stage Bath is great for the two position it offers. Ideally, this baby bath grows with your baby until they are about 12 months. It offers great support so it will allow your hands free so you bath your baby well.
The baby bath is quite large and that proves a challenge on storing it. Another issue is with the weight. We also find it a bit expensive compared to the other models we’ve just reviewed.
For newborn mothers, Mamas & Papas 4538472 Acqua Bambino Two Stage Bath is a great accessory. Plus, you will not need to buy another bath for stage 1 of your baby’s development.
Baby bath Aquascale bath for bathing baby with digital baby scale and bath thermometer Review
This is a quite sophisticated baby bath which comes with high end features. To begin with, it comes with a built-in, high-calibrated scale that allows you to weigh your baby while they are relaxed and having a good time. A patented software will read and record your baby’s accurate weight adjusting to water and motion. Weighing a baby just got easier with the Baby bath Aquascale bath for bathing baby with digital baby scale and bath thermometer.
Another great feature is the built-in thermometer which as well provides the bath water temperature. Now you can monitor the water temperature during bath time and put your baby in the right environment. The weight and readings are clearly displayed on a large LCD screen on the top of the bath.
Speaking of the design, this baby bath features an updated shape and interface. The bottom has a soft lining that gives the baby the comfort they need whilst having a bath. There are armrests on the sides for that extra support as well as a headrest to ensure that you don’t have support the baby yourself. Just let them lie in it and give them a bath with both hands free.
When it comes to the figures, it measures 80 x 48.5 x 31cm and it weighs 2.2kg. Yes, it is large and bulky. The product has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of original purchase.
- You can monitor the bath water temperature thanks to the built-in thermometer.
- Also, you can weigh your baby with the built-in, patented Aquascake.
- It provides good baby support and lets you bath baby hands free.
- It has an advanced design, shape and interface.
- It easily converts from infant to toddler tub.
- Ergonomic, anti-slip insert keeps baby in ideal bathing position.
- There are complaints with the built-in thermometer; many have it that it gives inaccurate readings.
- At 2.2kg, this baby bath is quite heavy.
- It is not waterproof and this means the electronics may fail if water gets in their system.
- It is expensive.
Thoughts and Recommendations
A baby bath with a built-in weight scale and thermometer sounds conclusively as a 3 in 1 product and many will surely appreciate these features. Along with these are comfort and good support features plus a genuine modern design that is quite admirable.
Yet, Baby bath Aquascale bath for bathing baby with digital baby scale and bath thermometer has its own issues. The built-in thermometer especially needs improvement as many have found it useless at times due to inaccuracy. It is also not waterproof so even the integrated electronics may fail if water finds a way in. This may especially happen when dealing with those splashy children.
As it stands, this is a good baby bath with awesome features but needs improvement. It can still work great for general bathing. Yet, the fact that you have to splash over £50 to get one of these nice babies might be the major deal breaker.
Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather (Available in blue or pink) Review
The Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather is a uniquely designed bath bather that comes with three recline positions. This not only helps the baby to feel more comfortable whilst bathing, it helps them develop core muscles throughout their stages of growth and development. Start with the lowest recline position for newborns and advance to the sit up positions as the baby grows.
This baby bather is great to help you bath your baby as it frees up your hands to wash them. It has an integral headrest for supporting your baby especially when they still have a weak neck. The bottom features a removable, washable fabric seat that is so much comfortable for your baby. Just take it out and wash it in the machine when necessary, then attach it back easily. Furthermore, the whole thing is mildew-resistant and quick drying so your baby will not miss their next bath because of A, B, C, D.
The Summer Infant Deluxe is suitable for use in the sink or adult bath tub. Its dimensions of 61 x 32 x 34.5cm means it is a relatively large unit but can still fit well in most places. It is also moderately lightweight at 1.1kg. We also noted that the target gender of this baby bather are male. There are full instructions included in the box for the use of this baby bather. The Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather comes with 1-year warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials.
- It is useful throughout a baby’s development thanks to 3 recline positions.
- A soft mesh fabric provides maximum comfort for the baby.
- Supportive and secure due to the sturdy base and head rest.
- Easy to remove and wash plus the fabric is quick drying.
- It is considerably lightweight and compact.
- There is no mechanism to keep it still in the bath so it is prone to sliding.
- The material is of poor quality.
Thoughts and Recommendations
The Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather is a good baby bather that is suitable from birth through the baby’s development. What really stands out with it is the 3 recline positions. Some other models provide only two positions so this has an extra advantage. An integral cushioned head rest and the mesh fabric are good comfort features while the solid base ensures the bath bather’s stability. The ability to remove the mesh fabric seat and machine-wash it is also good for the baby’s hygiene.
However, the bottom is not anti-slippery so it might keep sliding in the tub. Again, this calls for the precaution we mentioned earlier; never leave your baby unattended no matter how safe the baby bath can be said to be.
Overall, the Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather is an okay product for newborns and toddlers. It is also quite affordable going for slightly above £10.
Our Final Conclusion
A baby bath tub will provide infant care until your baby is able to bath on their own. As you have seen from the models reviewed above, there are baby baths suitable for use from birth to 6 months, others to 12 months while some can be useful even up to two years.
There are also the likes fold up models, baby bath seats, and inflatable baby baths, just to illustrate on the types of baby baths we mentioned at the top. We hope you find our guide useful in helping to choose the best baby bath tub for your needs.
We concluded that the Shnuggle Cosy Bath Tub with Bum Bump Support and Foam Backrest is our best pick overall from all the products in our list. With a unique and patented shape, this bath tub puts babies in the optimum position while providing them support during the early months, and then encourages sitting up and playing when the baby is ready.
We also like the versatility it brings at home as it can be used in the shower, family bathtub, and nursery or even in the kitchen sink. A large foam backrest provides maximum comfort and the non-slip rubber feet keep the tub secure on any surface.
With such good features, we picked this especially because it can be used from birth to 12 months. This bath tub will offer long term value from a decent price. If you need one that you can only use from birth to 6 months, then you might also consider the Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support. It even comes at a slightly lower price than our best pick but you can trust it is the best baby bath for infants.
Best Baby Bath Seat
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat is our best baby bath seat. It has some unique features for a bath seat that we liked a lot. An ergonomic shaped backrest supports your baby’s back and four independent suction pads provide stability when the seat is in the bath.
A rotating roller ball is an outstanding feature for keeping the baby entertained whilst bathing. Ideal for babies who can sit up unaided, this bath seat makes bath times quite interesting.
Our website supports our amazing readers with countless hours of research and testing to help you find the best product so you don't regret making a purchase. You support us through our independently chosen links, which earn us a small commission and cost you nothing but helps support our research.